Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Back home

Je suis revenu a la maison!
I had such a wonderful time in Montreal, I was very busy building the show but I had time to walk, walk, walk around the city and go to museums and visit with friends too.

The time went by so quickly and now here I am almost halfway through December with no Christmas preparation yet and the next work season is looming in the very near future.

Before I get reorganized here at home I want to encourage any of you who are in Montreal, or will be this week, to
GO and see the show at the National Theatre School. It is only $9.00 per ticket, and the bigger the audience, the better.

Other links here and here
Seeing these young actors in this show was such a breath of fresh air to me. I hope you think so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment