I have to say that making patterns for the woman's costume was a lesson in scale.
Having just made patterns for the men, the woman's pattern was unfamiliar in terms of what I usually see on my table.
It challenged me to some degree.
This week, I took on a project that challenged my sense of scale even more.
Since my daughter is now an adult, it has been a long time since I made something in this size.
I did find a child size hanger though.
This was a request made through a dance/skating connection, and although I am busy with the Opera project, I couldn't resist this.
I had a fitting yesterday, and all went very well. I will let you know what it was for after the event, as it is to be a bit of a surprise for the audience.