Monday, September 20, 2010

delays

Sorry for the delay in bringing you some new posts.
My corset suit is delayed by the dreaded September back to school colds- new germs brought home, and both Jennie and I have been suffering from those.
A project I had thought would happen has fallen through, so I find myself at liberty and looking for gainful employment until my teaching project starts in November.

Then there's the garden to work on after I've neglected it for most of the summer, packing the camping things up, music rehearsals, everyday family life and adjusting to the weather which somehow went from summer to fall in an instant.

So, I'll leave you for a moment with a few of photos I took just outside my back yard. Travel can be an eye opening experience- we travel to see new things and experience new people and environments-but often home can feel so familiar that we forget the beauty that is all around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment