Wednesday, August 17, 2011

back from holiday





Well,
I am back in the land of internet access, had a lovely time away.

I confess though, that I am experiencing the sudden drop that you feel when you've been working flat out under pressure for many weeks only to suddenly be finished and hit the wall of inactivity.
On the one hand it is delicious, and on the other, I am driving my family crazy as I pace around feeling like I should be doing something more constructive.

So, I am networking and hoping to hear back regarding a project or two that I've been pursuing, catching up on some reading (on holiday I read The Thousand Autumns of Jacob De Zoet- fabulous!) getting one lovely teenager ready for band camp and another year of high school, and thinking about tailoring and the lack of available learning opportunities.
I'm also thinking about painting or printmaking again, so maybe I'll take some supplies to the studio in case inspiration hits me.
As you can see I need a focus.

This is what happens with excess brain energy while on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment